Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tex
    replied
    So NO TIME TO DIE postponed again, now it's october!.....i'm aching to see this film!

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied
    Originally posted by 70s kid View Post

it was in barbaras knickers. : 0
    she looks like she was slapped in the face with a wet cod!

Leave a comment:

• 70s kid
    replied
    Originally posted by tex View Post

Barbara bach really ruined this film IMO ....How did the fish get inside the lotus?
    It was in Barbaras knickers. : 0

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied
    Originally posted by 70s kid View Post
    Favourite movie is TSWLM. Moore may have been Bond during the camp era but this film is just so much ..fun. The best scene has to be the Lotus/ helicopter/ Cortina chase: fun, ott action, comedy and sex all in one set piece, ( sex coming from Caroline Munroe as Stromberg pilot Naomi). The intake of breath scene as the huge tanker/ submarine pen Pinewood set is lit for the first time thanks to an uncreditted consultation with Stanley Kubrik is ...breath taking. Shame about Ringos missus wooden acting.
    Barbara bach really ruined this film IMO ....How did the fish get inside the lotus?

Leave a comment:

• 70s kid
    replied
    Favourite movie is TSWLM. Moore may have been Bond during the camp era but this film is just so much ..fun. The best scene has to be the Lotus/ helicopter/ Cortina chase: fun, ott action, comedy and sex all in one set piece, ( sex coming from Caroline Munroe as Stromberg pilot Naomi). The intake of breath scene as the huge tanker/ submarine pen Pinewood set is lit for the first time thanks to an uncreditted consultation with Stanley Kubrik is ...breath taking. Shame about Ringos missus wooden acting.

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied
    Re: Bond...James Bond

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
    Sorry I should have typed: Dr No a SPECTRE agent IIRC?
    Yes Dr no was a spectre agent but that doesn't explain his motive for toppling American missiles

Leave a comment:

• Richard1978
    replied

Feel i should know what IIRC means..please educate me.
    IIRC = If I Remember Correctly

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

Feel i should know what IIRC means..please educate me.

Leave a comment:

• Richard1978
    replied

pardon?

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

Was was a SPECTRE agent IIRC?
    pardon?

Leave a comment:

• Richard1978
    replied

Decided to re-visit Dr no after a long period of avoiding this particular Bond film, it always ranked pretty low in my estimation and i haven't seen it for many years but i was pleasantly surprised at how much i enjoyed it but i still found the plot rather baffling, Dr no was "toppling" american missiles but i couldn't quite work out his motives and it isn't clearly explained. (toppling is altering the trajectory)
    Was was a SPECTRE agent IIRC?

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

Decided to re-visit Dr no after a long period of avoiding this particular Bond film, it always ranked pretty low in my estimation and i haven't seen it for many years but i was pleasantly surprised at how much i enjoyed it but i still found the plot rather baffling, Dr no was "toppling" american missiles but i couldn't quite work out his motives and it isn't clearly explained. (toppling is altering the trajectory)

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

So the trailer for the new Bond film NO TIME TO DIE is out and i have to say it looks great, Blofeld is back and there is speculation that Ramy maleks character is actually DR NO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7rcE7bhCFE

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

Cubby cabbage...has quite a ring about it

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied

Indeed....did you know that it was Bond producer Cubby broccoli's grandfather who discovered the vegetable of the same name.
    There you go - it's a good job that he wasn't called Cabbage then.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X