Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What old programmes would you like released on dvd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What old programmes would you like released on dvd?

i would like to see an irish com series called "foreign bodies".it was about 2 protestant mechanics and 2 catholic nurses.very funny

Comment

I've not followed this from the start so I might be repeating some stuff other people have mentioned:

All of Rentaghost (the first series came out years ago but there were some rights issues that stopped any others coming out).

Galloping Galaxies

Harry Enfield's Television Programme / Harry Enfield & Chums - I know there were some VHS tapes back in the day, but there must be enough demand for a full set of DVDs.

Paul Merton The Series - as above, it's really hard to discribe the monologues from a newstand & Dolphin Man without visual evidence.

Wood & Walters - I've seen a few clips & read the script books, & it's as funny as the other Victoria Wood material. I have heard it's in the pipeline somewhere.

Fantasy Football League - I've got most of the "best of" tapes but there's still loads of stuff unreleased.

The Mary Lighthouse Experiance - What a personal disaster that this hasn't come out yet.

The Adam & Joe Show - Another best of would be great.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Bad Boyes is another I would like to see on DVD.

Comment

Man from UNCLE and The odd couple tv series on PAL would make my day

Comment

Man from UNCLE already out on DVD - Amazon have it for 12 quid at the moment.

Comment

The Odd Couple series 1 here, going for £5.99 at the moment The Odd Couple - Series 1 (DVD) on eBay, also, DVDs, DVD, Film TV (end time 05-May-09 15:13:29 BST)

Comment

big thanks to the last two posters for the heads up on these series

Comment

'The Mary Whitehouse Experience.' "See that pair of old pants with the bit of cack in it? That's you, that is."
                  "Me fail English? That's unpossible!"

Comment

The Banana Splits!!!!!!!

Dear Drooper.........

Belle and Sebastian
                    The White Horses

Comment

Originally posted by steveffisher View Post
                      'The Mary Whitehouse Experience.' "See that pair of old pants with the bit of cack in it? That's you, that is."

Me & my brother really liked this, the near catchphrase for the show was "What A Personal Disaster!".

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                        "What A Personal Disaster!"
                        I seem to recall in the very last episode, Robert Smith from The Cure turned up at 'Ray's' (Rob Newman's) funeral, and started singing 'The Sun Has Got His Hat On.'
                        "Me fail English? That's unpossible!"

Comment

I would love to see the BBC childrens drama The Changes on DVD
                          The Changes - Apocalyptic seventies BBC Children's TV drama about destroying technology

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cha...28TV_series%29
                          My scrapbook blog

My website

Comment

Originally posted by mazzer View Post
                            The Banana Splits!!!!!!!

Dear Drooper.........

Belle and Sebastian
                            The White Horses

It may have already been mentioned but there is a guy that sells
                            dvds of THE WHITE HORSES.I think they are about 15 pounds each and there's 2 episodes per disc

Comment

the programmes i would love to see on dvd are.
                              streethawk, everything else seams to be on dvd why not this excellent series
                              hit man and her, they could include extra`s like who is wiggy and what he is doing now, lynn and nikki, if i remember nikki is a singer they could put some of her work on the disk, i`m sure the fans would love that, i would
                              children of the dogstar, another under rated series
                              i was going to include thundercats but ain`t it out on dvd already, i believe it is.
                              the orignal hanna barriera godzilla cartoon, the one with godzuki in it

Comment

Originally posted by flipper33 View Post
                                the programmes i would love to see on dvd are.
                                streethawk, everything else seams to be on dvd why not this excellent series
                                hit man and her, they could include extra`s like who is wiggy and what he is doing now, lynn and nikki, if i remember nikki is a singer they could put some of her work on the disk, i`m sure the fans would love that, i would
                                children of the dogstar, another under rated series
                                i was going to include thundercats but ain`t it out on dvd already, i believe it is.
                                the orignal hanna barriera godzilla cartoon, the one with godzuki in it

If CHILDREN OF THE DOGSTAR was that children's show from New Zealand
                                then i am pretty sure it IS on dvd. I think i saw it either at Amazon or a New Zealand website no longer than about a month ago.I thought about buying it myself,actually.

Comment

Working...
                                X