X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darren
    replied
    Re: Crisps

fantastic never seen or heard of tudor chocolate flaviour before.

cheers H.

Leave a comment:

• Heather74
    replied

Tudor Chocolate

Leave a comment:

• HIPPIEDAVE61
    replied

Wotsits were indeed chipitos in the 60's. Nice but smelled like sweaty feet

Leave a comment:

• Heather74
    replied

Originally posted by HIPPIEDAVE61 View Post
    As a child around 1966 i used to love tudor kipper fillet flavoured crisps.
    These were mentioned on the board quite a while ago.
    I don't personally remember them, but I'm hoping we'll find a picture one day.

Leave a comment:

• HIPPIEDAVE61
    replied

As a child around 1966 i used to love tudor kipper fillet flavoured crisps.

Leave a comment:

• sixtyten
    replied

Kung Fuey

Leave a comment:

• scooper66
    replied
    Retro crisps help!

Hello

I cannot remember a multipack of crisps which was aimed at families and consisted of different characters.

One I believe was a boy and he was on salt and vinegar sticks , another was of a girl with onion rings as her ear rings another I believe had a strongman lifting up cheesy balls as dumbbells? I am sorry I cannot be any more specific I believe they were packs of 12 they used be out around the time of tazos (maybe slightly before) they must be about 12 years old now possibly. I used to buy them from Somerfield, they possibly had 4 or 5 flavours and each flavour had a specific character. I think each one was to do with a sport?

Also it was around the time that Flintstones crisps were out if you remember them? I have spoken to a lot of people and no one remembers them or flintstones multipack crisps.

Please help!!

Leave a comment:

• III-Kaneda-III
    replied

Does anyone remember Looney Tunes crisps used to love the prawn cocktail flavour, wierd how they were basically Disco's ????

Leave a comment:

• Heather74
    replied

WAITROSE PUFFS

Leave a comment:

• darren
    replied

ah yes i still do it once in a while.
    it still shocks me how loud the bang is especially when doing it when its not expected by others.

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
    A big question...does anyone still indulge in the delightful practice of blowing up empty crisp packets and banging them? I always did this as a kid. Everyone else did too but it seems to have died out. Are the stronger foil packets to blame I wonder?

Leave a comment:

• Heather74
    replied

I've always done it and still do foil or not. When you say blowing up though the best method is placing the bag flat on the palm and hand and wafting the air in, and not blowing into the bag like a balloon

I like to do it when the kids are sat quietly engrossed in a film, they almost hit the roof

Leave a comment:

• Trickyvee
    replied

A big question...does anyone still indulge in the delightful practice of blowing up empty crisp packets and banging them? I always did this as a kid. Everyone else did too but it seems to have died out. Are the stronger foil packets to blame I wonder?

Leave a comment:

• Heather74
    replied

Originally posted by diskjuggler View Post
    anyone remember kung fuey balls, cheese n ham flavour they were out at the same time as bones, fangs n claws.

Leave a comment:

• diskjuggler
    replied

anyone remember kung fuey balls, cheese n ham flavour they were out at the same time as bones, fangs n claws.

Leave a comment:

• Golden Wonder
    replied

Bring Back Golden Wonder Rock'n Rollers (Facebook)
    New Facebook site please support!
    I will be adding more things onto it as time goes on, thanks.

http://www.facebook.com/GoldenWonderRocknRollers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X