• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard1978
    replied
    Re: The Ghettoblaster

Originally posted by memoman View Post
    THey did one with a record player (seen a pic)I haven't found one with a keyboard?Maybee his needs more research?
    I've never seen one in real life, but my Dad used to have an early 1980s Hi-Fi magazine which had a feature on one.

Leave a comment:

• memoman
    replied

Originally posted by steveffisher View Post
    I reckon that Sharp behemoth took 12 batteries. And I think Amstrad trumped the one with the record player inside. I seem to think they produced one with a music keyboard in the top. Need to research ...
    THey did one with a record player (seen a pic)I haven't found one with a keyboard?Maybee his needs more research?

Leave a comment:

• steveffisher
    replied

I reckon that Sharp behemoth took 12 batteries. And I think Amstrad trumped the one with the record player inside. I seem to think they produced one with a music keyboard in the top. Need to research ...

Leave a comment:

• memoman
    replied

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
    You need to either attach pics to the forum or host them in your own account somewhere like photobucket.
    Otherwise the picture link can expire or where you've taken it from can remove or move it.
    Copy and paste is no good.
    Hope that helps.
    I'll consider that .But normally if i get the images original location i can normally hotlink it .Or simply download and upload as an attachment.I use image hosting sites as well now and then.

Leave a comment:

• Heather74
    replied

Originally posted by memoman View Post
    Had to reboot my modem and router .I did have a picture posted yesterday.besides the other one that remains?
    You need to either attach pics to the forum or host them in your own account somewhere like photobucket.
    Otherwise the picture link can expire or where you've taken it from can remove or move it.
    Copy and paste is no good.
    Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• Richard1978
    replied

That's the one I was thinking of.

Leave a comment:

• memoman
    replied

My mp3 player thats as small as a cigarette lighter and holds 4 gig of mp3s is far more portable.This has been updated now to include an fm radio mine was just £17
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• sixtyten
    replied

Awesome bit of kit!

Leave a comment:

• memoman
    replied

I thought the above photo might convey the sheer size instead God knows how many batteries it needed.

Leave a comment:

• memoman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• memoman
    replied

Had to reboot my modem and router .I did have a picture posted yesterday.besides the other one that remains?

Leave a comment:

• sixtyten
    replied

Sharp VZ-2000

Leave a comment:

• sixtyten
    replied

Friend of mine had that one, it was called linear tracking

Leave a comment:

• memoman
    replied

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
    That similar, but the one I remember played the records sideways, not sure how the needle stayed in the grooves.
    i posted another photo its dissappeared with the one you mentioned one sec.I will find it again.

Leave a comment:

• Richard1978
    replied

That similar, but the one I remember played the records sideways, not sure how the needle stayed in the grooves.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X