No announcement yet.

Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think there will be a surge in cases in the next few weeks as children return to schools,universities colleges etc.How long will the schools remain opening before it returns to home studies the seasons are against us again.

Comment

• Got a testing kit a couple of weeks ago and and it came up negative on the lateral flow test - I have to say that it saved my birthday this year!

(It felt ticklish twisting the stick in my nostrils five or six times).
      I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
      There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

• Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
        Got a testing kit a couple of weeks ago and and it came up negative on the lateral flow test - I have to say that it saved my birthday this year!

(It felt ticklish twisting the stick in my nostrils five or six times).
        I don't think I'd fancy that or the throat test.Was rumours they may introduce the spit test

Comment

• I believe that this virus will not disappear in the nearest future (a couple of years) simply because there is so much ado around vaccination. A lot of people are afraid of vaccinating. I myself got concerned about my health lately so decided to take a closer look at medical insurances.I really like what Healthplan offers. They offer the best value for money, I guess.
          Last edited by DemetriusVVV; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by amethyst View Post

I don't think I'd fancy that or the throat test. Was rumours they may introduce the spit test
            It's a lot more convenient, and to cut a long story short, it stopped my birthday celebrations from being cancelled this year.
            I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
            There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
            I'm having so much fun
            My lucky number's one
            Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

• Originally posted by DemetriusVVV View Post
              I believe that this virus will not disappear in the nearest future (a couple of years) simply because there is so much ado around vaccination. A lot of people are afraid of vaccinating.
              I don't think so either.Another winter to get through.Its the selfish ones will put us into lockdown

Comment

Working...
              X