Covid Vaccines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
    Had my vaccine it was unpleasant my arm ached straight away took paracetamol as soon as I got home.My arm is fine no problem,had earache in the left ear and cold shivers.Member of the family had his second vaccine,my friend is having her second one on Wednesday a month after the first one,her husband had 2nd one last Sunday.
    I found it a lot worse than having a flu vaccine,there was 8 of us seated in the pods I was first to get vaccinated
    Sorry to hear that Amethyst...unlucky i guess
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

They're after me for having it but I told them it's better if I contact them!
      JB

Comment

Booked mine....eventually, what a farce the booking system seems to be

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post

Sorry to hear that Amethyst...unlucky i guess
          thanks see what happens on the second one

Comment

ive heard of various side effects headaches etc. How are u with needles mate.

How did u feel as u were waiting ur turn.
            Glad u got it though.

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
            had my vaccine it was unpleasant my arm ached straight away took paracetamol as soon as i got home.my arm is fine no problem,had earache in the left ear and cold shivers.member of the family had his second vaccine,my friend is having her second one on wednesday a month after the first one,her husband had 2nd one last sunday.
            I found it a lot worse than having a flu vaccine,there was 8 of us seated in the pods i was first to get vaccinated
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post

ive heard of various side effects headaches etc. How are u with needles mate.

How did u feel as u were waiting ur turn.
              Glad u got it though.

Very nervy waiting in the seating areas I think others were anxious too thanks anyway

Comment

More family members and friends have had the 2nd jab

Comment

I had my first on Tuesday evening, second is booked for early June, no ill effects other than a sore arm.
                  The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Working...
                  X