Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
    What I mean was lucozade pink lemonade lol
    Lucozade tastes best in its original or orange form.
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by HG View Post
      My mother had an achy arm after the first dose and then felt grotty the day after the second but nothing major.
      I was talking to a friend of mine over the phone around a month ago and she said that she had identical symptoms after she had it as well - she felt quite unwell for at least 24 hours, and she had been used to pain over the years due to one thing and another.
      I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
      There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by Ayanami
        How safe is it to make a coronavirus vaccine? It's just that I've been told different stories, and I don't even know which one to believe.
        Take a chance I took the vaccine twice as I don't want to catch covid and I will be having the booster & flu one in Autumn

Comment

Just got home from having my 2nd vaccine. Expect the achy arm to start in a couple of hours!

Comment

Originally posted by Cartimand View Post
            Just got home from having my 2nd vaccine. Expect the achy arm to start in a couple of hours!
            I didn't have a sore arm on the second jab

Comment

I didn't have a sore arm on the second jab
              it actually felt a bit worse than my first jab. This time, my arm became sort of weary after around 4 hours and then felt like it was burning for a further hour or two. It made it quite uncomfortable to do any typing, so I explained to my work colleagues that I would be finishing a bit early yesterday. Couple of paracetamol helped and, after an early night, I woke up this morning feeling fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartimand View Post

it actually felt a bit worse than my first jab. This time, my arm became sort of weary after around 4 hours and then felt like it was burning for a further hour or two. It made it quite uncomfortable to do any typing, so I explained to my work colleagues that I would be finishing a bit early yesterday. Couple of paracetamol helped and, after an early night, I woke up this morning feeling fine.
                Was it Astra Zeneca or Phizer you had?

Comment

It was the Oxford/Astrazeneca one. That seems to be the only vaccine on offer here dahn sarf. The only people I know who have had the Pfizer jab are family living in France.

Comment

32 million over 50s will be offered a third vaccine booster in sept

Comment

which vaccines did they have mate.

Perhaps some vaccines have different side effects

glad everyone is ok.
                      Hows u.

my cousin rang me this morning to say both of them had the vaccine on tuesday both are 72 by the way and both had aching arms yesterday.the rest of people family members friends neighbours have all been fine no reactions.do you know anyone that have had reactions to vaccine?
                      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post

which vaccines did they have mate.

Perhaps some vaccines have different side effects

glad everyone is ok.
                        Hows u.

They had phizer.
                        Yes I'm fine

Comment

My niece and her husband have both been "double jabbed" .....they both tested positive yesterday along with their 2 year old daughter
                          Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
                            My niece and her husband have both been "double jabbed" .....they both tested positive yesterday along with their 2 year old daughter
                            Oh that's awful

Comment

Oh that's awful
                              More unusual than awful, these are the two groups supposedly LEAST LIKELY to get the virus aren't they?
                              Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post

More unusual than awful, these are the two groups supposedly LEAST LIKELY to get the virus aren't they?
                                I know.My neighbour 2 doors down told me that the neighbour between both of us has had covid,his daughter was tested as someone in her class tested positive and his wife is 5 months pregnant.My neighbour said he was shocked when next door told him.Not at all surprised as he has underlying health problems,and they take risks having family staying overnight.Workmen not wearing masks

Comment

Working...
                                X