• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gryzor
    replied
    Re: Crisps

Originally posted by darren View Post
    THEY WERE NOT ACTUALLY HEDGEHOG FLAVOURED OR WHERE THEY MATE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a Moo, Neigh, Woof, Baa & A Cockledoodledoo

Leave a comment:

• Heather74
    replied

Smiths Crinkle Cut Smokey Beef

Leave a comment:

• stuckinthepast77
    replied

i remember the real ghostbusters ones well

Leave a comment:

• darren
    replied

I DONT REMEMBER THESE.

Leave a comment:

• darren
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Arran
    replied

Walkers has a near monopoly in the small bags of crisps sector nationally but Seabrooks are not too difficult to find in Yorkshire.

Is there a reason why almost every sandwich shop, train station, and vending machine only ever sells Walkers? Do customers not want any other brand of crisps or is it down to crafty or ruthless marketing tactics?

There is still, thankfully, a fair amount of competition in the large bags of crisps sector.

Leave a comment:

• darren
    replied

OH YES FOR SURE THEY WHERE LOVELY.
    -----------------------------------------------

Originally posted by wispa lover View Post
    Anyone remember chip shop curry chipsticks? They came in a packet which was designed like a newspaper.

Leave a comment:

• wispa lover
    replied

Anyone remember chip shop curry chipsticks? They came in a packet which was designed like a newspaper.

Leave a comment:

• Richard1978
    replied

Originally posted by Arran View Post
    Tuckers crisps were an economy brand made in Norwich in the same factory that now makes Kettle Chips. They had a picture of a chef on the packet and were around in the early 1990s.
    I remember getting a very nice packet of Tuckers in Wells Next The Sea.

They were grooved with lots of flavour, a bit like Seabrooks, but even thicker.

Leave a comment:

• xmark1234
    replied

ham and mustard was my fav

Leave a comment:

• Arran
    replied

Tuckers crisps were an economy brand made in Norwich in the same factory that now makes Kettle Chips. They had a picture of a chef on the packet and were around in the early 1990s.

Leave a comment:

• Richard1978
    replied

I used to like the early 1990s Pizza flavour from Walkers, not to be mistaken for Bitza Pizza a few years earlier.

Poppadoms were very nice from a few years earlier.

Leave a comment:

• Twocky61
    replied

Hedgehog? Real headgehogs? I know gypsies, for example. eat them so I have heard but I wonder if there would be a market for them? Can you imagine Walkers Hedgehog crisps??!! lol

Leave a comment:

• GrahamFischer
    replied

What does everyone think of the new Walkers 'bring it back' range? Some classic flavours are back. We talkiing.. Toasted Cheese, Beef and Onion, Lamb and Mint, BBQ, Cheese and Chive and Marmite. All sold in old school packaging. I remember Marmite, Beef and Onion and Barbecue first time round. I think Lamb and Mint were only in Walkers Sensations form, but could be wrong. Anyone got any memories or pictures? Heres a link also.. https://www.walkers.co.uk/bringitback

Leave a comment:

• darren
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X