Biscuits you don't see now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biscuits you don't see now.

Whoe remembers blackcurrant cupids, they were mauve coloured custard creams, blackcurrant flavour and instead of having a diamond embossed on top like regular custard creams they had a little cupid with his bow.

Also my favourites as a 5 year old around 75, 76 were Malted spooks, they were round coloured biscuits full of malt they even invented spook characters that you got stickers of, the thing I remember the most was the amazing colours of them that blue and proper intense green, yellow and red, they wouldn't get away with half of what must have gone into those today,

And finally one quick one, Nursery rhyme biscuits, like sports biscuits but with characters of nursery rhymes on, they also made some in the 80s with traffic signs on them.
    Last edited by Scarl3tPirat3; 22-01-2014, 18:35.

Re: Biscuits you don't see now.

Also Gypsy Creams

Comment

Does anyone remember yoghurt biscuits from the mid-late 1980s?

I remember the ad had someone putting a spoon in a yoghurt pot & lifting out one of the biscuits.

My Dad often mentions ET biscuits which were bright green & probably made me & my brother high as kites with all the e-numbers!
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

oh i do man i so loved them was it not a strawberry taste they had.

QUOTE=Richard1978;187600]Does anyone remember yoghurt biscuits from the mid-late 1980s?

I remember the ad had someone putting a spoon in a yoghurt pot & lifting out one of the biscuits.

My Dad often mentions ET biscuits which were bright green & probably made me & my brother high as kites with all the e-numbers![/QUOTE]
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I remember these wow how u forget things love biccys strawberry creams hhhhhmmmm ain't had them either for ages
          THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
            oh i do man i so loved them was it not a strawberry taste they had.

QUOTE=Richard1978;187600]Does anyone remember yoghurt biscuits from the mid-late 1980s?

My Dad often mentions ET biscuits which were bright green & probably made me & my brother high as kites with all the e-numbers!
            [/QUOTE]

t's good to hear I'm not the only one who remembers them, there were around about 1987-90.

Comment

Star wars biscuits
              http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...e74/e20e_1.jpg

Comment

i dont see trio about.

Comment

I used to love Montego's

Comment

Royal Scot...lovely biscuit and such pretty wrapping. A much missed biscuit.

A United biscuit was a treat. It had 3 or 4 chunks with biscuit, chocolate, and honeycomb.

Comment

Originally posted by scooby365 View Post

A United biscuit was a treat. It had 3 or 4 chunks with biscuit, chocolate, and honeycomb.
                      I used to like United biscuits, they also had an orange flavour at one time IIRC. They seemed to vanish at in the mid 1990s, for some reason.

Comment

crikey forgot about these.
                        if im right i think they had a stripey wrapper like blue and white orange and white etc.

man i so miss these ones
                        they just disappeared.

Originally posted by scooby365 View Post

Comment

Same here, there were a few different Uniteds, mint, orange, milk chocolate & possibly plain chocolate as well.

Comment

what about gypsy creams?..........mmmmm that lovely chocolatey creamy middle

Comment

You can still get Gypsy creams

Comment

Working...
                              X