X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuckinthepast77
    replied
    Re: Crisps

in fact if anyone has any spare crisp packets they want to let go of please pm me-ill pay the price your after no problem-and postage of course

Leave a comment:

• stuckinthepast77
    replied

just loving seeing all these crisp packets again- i say again as im one of the many thousands who ate most of these at various points as a kid-a big thanks to everyone for sharing-my recently discovered ones will be on soon,still need more cleaning before i scan them up

Leave a comment:

• Heather74
    replied

Chutney flavour Outer Spacers

Leave a comment:

• Gaijin
    replied

I always wondered what happened to Tudor Crisps and how come Walkers was such a HUGE name all of a sudden when I had never even HEARD of them. Just looked them up.
    Apparently, Tudor was bought out by Smiths. (The people who gave us Salt-'N'-Shake crisps). Smiths were then bought out by Nabisco who OWNED Walkers. The whole kit-and-kaboodle was then bought out by Pepsico.
    So although the NAME Tudor Crisps no longer exists, in a way, they are still with us, but they are now part OF Walkers who are owned by Pepsi. Now I know, I can sleep better at night.

Leave a comment:

• stuckinthepast77
    replied

my favourite crisps as a kid were golden wonder ready salted-yes boring i know lol-tried the oxo flavour and bovril flavour from smiths crisps but always asked mum to buy me the ready salted onesoh and there were monster munch ones too-the beef ones slid down a treat

Leave a comment:

• crispandnuts
    replied

Hi new here some great post! does anybody remember really ruthless crisp made at the snack factory lancs

Leave a comment:

• Heather74
    replied

Golden Wonder Crackles

Leave a comment:

• sixtyten
    replied

Leave a comment:

• orbitalforest
    replied

Stumbled across this forum whilst googling wickers crisps and loved this thread.
    Huge fan of crisps and great to see some classics on here , will go through whole thread in due course !
    Golden Wonder Sausage & Tomato has to be my all time favourite.

Leave a comment:

• Trickyvee
    replied

Ah, Parti's Snax! That's them. Thanks Heather!

Leave a comment:

• Heather74
    replied

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
    . My memories are hazy but they came in a multipack and were of the 'corn snack' variety, a bit like cheap Wotsits. Three different flavours I think, in a yellow packet with some sort of animal on the front. Could well have been a rabbit for one flavour but I'm thinking of something like a hippo. Wish I had a better memory!
    Click for a bigger picture
    Click image for larger version

Name:	parti's.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	260507

Parti's Snax

Leave a comment:

• Richard1978
    replied

I remember these, I think they were spelt Happy Snax.

They came in a few different flavours.

Leave a comment:

• Trickyvee
    replied

Originally posted by Kodak View Post
    Anyone remember a crisp called happy snack had a picture of a rabbit on the front - remember them from the mid 90s but one assumes they were around before then. Must be 15 years or so since I have last seen them.
    Not sure why the name 'Happy Snack' is ringing a bell with me but what popped into my mind were some cheap crisps I remember getting in the newsagents, probably around the very late 80's to the mid 90's. My memories are hazy but they came in a multipack and were of the 'corn snack' variety, a bit like cheap Wotsits. Three different flavours I think, in a yellow packet with some sort of animal on the front. Could well have been a rabbit for one flavour but I'm thinking of something like a hippo. Wish I had a better memory!

Leave a comment:

• Kodak
    replied

Anyone remember a crisp called happy snack had a picture of a rabbit on the front - remember them from the mid 90s but one assumes they were around before then. Must be 15 years or so since I have last seen them.

Leave a comment:

• edna
    replied

Yes ive saw that before,im obsessed with rishy crisps lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X