Re: Defunct sweets?
i remember them well it was a yellow wrapper
Ad_Forums-Top
Collapse
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Defunct sweets?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Defunct sweets?
Iremember these last few you posted H.
particuilarly the egg and milk chew.
cant quite remember vice versas though.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Defunct sweets?
In remember the advert for Vice Versas, where everything kept switching between brown & white. A grizzly bear turned into a polar bear at one point.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Defunct sweets?
Anyone remember Vice Versas?? My husband keeps going on about them, but I can't find them.
They looked like ministrals, and were either dark chocolate on the outside with white chocolate in the middle, or, as the name states, Vice Versa. lol.
Links? Pictures??
My sister used to love Risens and always bought them because I hated them and wouldn't eat them lol
Saw a pack the other day though, but haven't seen them since. They were around in the 90's
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Defunct sweets?
Thanks Heather. I thought I'd posted that. Just couldn't remember where. I used to love dinasour eggs in the 80's. They were mega sour! Sweets just ain't the same.
Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: